Sunday, September 19, 2010

Books in the Mail (W/E 09/18/2010)


Above are the books I received from Black Library this week: Blood Pact (Gaunt's Ghosts) by Dan Abnett; Zombie Slayer (Felix & Gotrex) by Nathan Long; Ciaphus Cain: Hero of the Imperium by Nathan Long; and Sabbat Worlds (Warhammer 40K anthology) edited by Dan Abnett

Silent Army by James Knapp; Double Cross by Carolyn Crane; Memories of Envy by Barb Hendee; The House on Dunrow Street by Galen Backett; Bones of Empire by William C. Dietz; Book of the Living Dead edited by John Richard Stephens; The Force Unleashed IIby Sean Williams; and Bearers of the Black Staff by Terry Brooks.

After a hectic weekend of running around, going to a wedding and finishing my second 5K on Sunday (in 3.5 minutes less than my previous 5K), I think this picture of my now 40+ pound puppy sums up how I feel:



No comments: