Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dark Knight Rises, Game of Thrones, New Template

Hey, I redid my template and changed the commenting from that awful JS-Kit (which was once haloscan) to blogger. Thoughts?

One of these people will be playing Bane and the other will be playing Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Rises. I'm OK with one and not so much with the other? Guesses as to which is which?




Most people who read my blog are likely aware of this.

Also, most people who read my blog have likely seen this preview clip of Game of Thrones


But hey, what better way to drive traffic to the blog than to mention quite possibly the most anticipated television adaptation in HBO's history (not to mention the history of the fantasy genre) and the latest announcement about the most anticipated 2012 film?

6 comments:

Steely J said...

Hey hey. I'm so excited to see Nolan directing Tom Hardy again, what an amazing combination. As to Hathaway being cast as Selina Kyle...well...I trust Nolan. Remember all the initial ideas people had when Nolan cast Heath as The Joker? Many people didn't see it, and yet it ended up being the BEST on screen villains ever, without a doubt the most memorable and fun to watch.

Game of Thrones...I cannot wait to watch...hopefully we can finally read book five this year, it's been a long wait. :(

Ryan said...

Sweet new template Rob! The blog is looking good!

Gabriele Campbell said...

Unfortunately, the red font on black is totally unreadable for me.

(Yes, long time lurker, lazy commenter here. ;)

RobB said...

Thanks Gabriele, I realized the red on black is tough, which is why I've only got it for the title posts and not highlighted text in body of the post.

Gabriele Campbell said...

Robb, above this one there are several posts with red in the text body. Lots of red text.

I could live with red headers, but whole paragraphs I can't read without copy/paste them elsewhere and get rid of the red is no fun.

I have some problems with the colour scheme of the Black Gate blog as well; they too love red on black a bit much. ;)

RobB said...

Yeah,the read text on the post is harsh against the black background. There'll be no more of that in the future, although it worked on white background.